Simply Energy is a Kiwi-owned innovator that simplifies the process of buying and selling energy across the New Zealand market. Our technology infrastructure together with our expert team with over 100 years of combined experience allow us to create bespoke solutions in a rapidly changing market now faced with increasing disruption.
We have developed smart-meter compliant system infrastructure integrated to the New Zealand Electricity Market (NZEM), supported by market licenses and an expert team that deliver innovative solutions for you.
Since 2006 we have been providing:
- New Zealand electricity market expertise (dedicated team with over 100 years’ experience in energy markets)
- Registered electricity retailer services
- Registered electricity generator services
- Electricity Authority audited systems & processes (Certified Reconciliation Participant)
- Nationwide use-of-system agreements with lines companies
- Authorised Futures Dealers Licence (New Zealand Gazette No. 47 dated 5 April 2011)
Leverage Simply Energy to accelerate your business.
Simply Energy, and our parent company Simply Group, are active along many areas of the electricity value chain, from generation services right through to the retail market. Click on the image below for more details of our involvement.